Nordson Select Integra™ 508.2
The Integra™ 508.2 is a robust selective soldering system delivering the optimum balance between flexibility, throughput and large board size. The Integra™ 508.2 has many unique features, including concurrent fluxing, preheating and soldering for faster processing time and reduced soldering cycle.
With its flexible configuration, the Integra™ 508.2 is a versatile selective soldering platform and can be equipped for either single, parallel or double processing. Use of a single dropjet
fluxer and solder pot allows soldering of printed circuit boards as large as 508 x 508 mm.
Integra™ 508.2S configuration
When configured with dual drop-jet fluxers and dual solder pots, the Integra™ 508.2 can be used in two different modes and is capable of processing up to 4 boards at one time. The parallel processing mode enables fluxing and soldering of two printed circuit boards at the same time doubling machine productivity.
Integra™ 508.2PD configuration
The double processing mode allows soldering with multiple size nozzles within the same program enhancing flexibility and increasing productivity.
A single drop-jet fluxer and dual solder pots can be used in the double processing mode and is ideally suited for the use of two different solder alloys without requiring physical changing of solder pots.
- Two stage operation with independent zones for concurrent fluxing and preheating plus single selective soldering station (508.2S)
- SMEMA chain conveyor with positive PCB location
- Automatic conveyor width adjustment
- MicroDrop drop-jet fluxer
- Flux level sensing system
- All titanium solder pot and pump assembly
- Quick change magnetically coupled solder nozzle
- Automatic solder pot level monitoring
- Automatic wave height monitoring
- Heated nitrogen inerting system
- Process viewing camera
- PhotoScan editor and machine control software
– Easy “point-and-click” programming
– Remote machine control
– Remote machine maintenance
– Network and FIS capability
- TFT monitor
Dual MicroDrop drop-jet fluxers and dual solder pot and pump assemblies for parallel or double soldering modes (508.2PD)
- In-process, closed-loop flux verification system for drop-jet control
- Full surface topside infrared preheating
- Full surface bottom-side infrared preheating
- Closed-loop pyrometer control
- Board warpage sensing system
- Dual process viewing camera and second monitor
- Automatic solder wire feeding system
- Automatic solder level sensing system
- Wave height control sensing system
- Automatic solder nozzle cleaning system
- Data logging system with traceability of all process parameters
- Barcode reader